What Do Education Consultants Do?
Education consultants frequently give advice to students and/or their parents about post-high school education. Tasks performed by education consultants include administering "career path" exams, providing advice on the career choice of a particular student, and helping students fill out the necessary forms and applications when applying for colleges or universities. Additionally, they might help the student prepare his or her college essay to submit with the application, which may include revie…Read more
- Learn new materials and develop curriculum to teach the information to a variety of audiences.
- Act as internal consultant to troubleshoot and resolve training problems.
- Obtain and analyze feedback and performance data through a variety of mechanisms.
- Create and update training databases and curriculum.
- Follow curriculum to train target audiences virtually and in person.