What Do Executive Assistants Do?
An executive assistant provides administrative support and clerical assistance to executive and director-level management within a company. The assistant typically helps schedule and manage the itinerary of an executive, including scheduling meetings, travel and other demands on the executive's time. They also perform clerical and office duties; these may include running errands, screening phone calls, supervising clerical assistants and drafting letters and other documentation on behalf of the…Read more
- Conduct research, prepare correspondence, expense and statistical reporting.
- Schedule travel, appointments and meetings.
- Supervise clerical staff.
- Screen phone calls, emails, mail and visitors; route and resolve information requests.
- Coordinates space and office organization, and special projects.