Avg. Base Salary (HKD)
The average salary for a Group General Manager is HK$1,010,311
What Do Group General Managers Do?
Group general managers are tasked with oversight of a particular group within a company. Examples include managers of business development and managers of business operations. In this respect, group general managers are similar to team leaders, but with a higher level of authority and more employees reporting directly to them. Due to the many different industries that employ group general managers and the many types of groups within each industry, the tasks and duties of group general managers …Read more
- Develop and recommend short and long range objectives consistent with business guidelines.
- Review and approve sales programs for area of responsibilities according to organization policies and participates in formulation of marketing objectives policies and programs.
- Coordinate business operations with appropriate organization personnel.
- Plan and direct research in order to recommend improvement or expansion of operation.
- Recommend plans and budgets and conduct activities in accordance with approved plans and budgets.