The average salary for a Senior Business Development Manager in Hong Kong is HK$589,710.
Senior Business Development Manager by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Senior Business Development Managers Do?
A senior business development manager is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining strong relationships and making business decisions. A senior business development manager is very similar to a business manager, and this position exists in a variety of industries.
However, in all industries, many duties of senior business development managers are the same. They must plan ways to grow the business, identify areas of client needs, manage and participate in business negotiations, and app…Read more
Senior Business Development Manager Tasks
- Research, locate, define and target key business prospects.
- Work with customers to provide feedback to development teams for new content and products.
- Establish and nurture relationships that fill business pipeline with prospective partners and customers.
- Negotiate new partnerships and business alliances; work closely with legal experts to write contracts for new business partners.
- Create business development strategies; identify roadblocks and drive new business from conception through closure.
Senior Business Development Manager Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Senior Business Development Managers?
Skills in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Account Management, Business Strategy and New Business Development.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Business Development Managers?
A mid-career Senior Business Development Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$597,000 based on 5 salaries. An experienced Senior Business Development Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$622,583 based on 13 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 18 survey responses.