The average salary for an Experienced Information Technology (IT) Director in Hong Kong is HK$1,161,932.
Is Information Technology (IT) Director your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
HK$101k - HK$2m
HK$59k - HK$550k
HK$0 - HK$228k
HK$409k - HK$2m
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Information Technology (IT) Director
Information technology (IT) directors are responsible for managing and directing IT operations for their companies and providing leadership and technical advice to lead their departments. They may also be responsible for developing effective strategies for deploying technology and software, testing hardware devices and applications before introducing them to management, and managing schedules and deployment contracts. These directors develop strong business relationships with vendors to obtain …Read more
Information Technology (IT) Director Tasks
- Build relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
- Benchmark and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure of IT systems.
- Review the performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
- Ready organization for IT security audits or investigations.
- Manage security of network, systems, and enterprise information.
Information Technology (IT) Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Information Technology (IT) Director
Years of Experience
This data is based on 26 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$186k - HK$696k
HK$102k - HK$888k
HK$252k - HK$1m
HK$144k - HK$2m
HK$82k - HK$917k
HK$80k - HK$2m
HK$132k - HK$587k
HK$58k - HK$801k
HK$230k - HK$1m
HK$61k - HK$1m