The average salary for an Internal Auditing Manager in Hong Kong is HK$675,635.
Internal Auditing Manager by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Internal Auditing Managers Do?
The internal audit manager performs risk assessments for companies, focusing specifically on the organization's finances. Their complex audits relate to the compliance, operations, and finances of a company, and they must meet the standards set by the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing for each audit. They are often in regular communication with auditors outside of the company and keep up to date with current changes in their field.
An internal audit manager also constantly reviews and…Read more
Internal Auditing Manager Tasks
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of internal audits.
- Report audit results in writing and in presentations.
- Evaluate internal controls to identify areas needing improvement.
- Conduct reviews to identify financial and business risks and assess compliance with regulations.
- Contribute to the development of strategies and procedures for carrying out internal audits.
Internal Auditing Manager Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Internal Auditing Managers?
Skills that pay less than market rate include Auditing, Risk Management / Risk Control and Internal Audit.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Internal Auditing Managers?
A mid-career Internal Auditing Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$520,294 based on 15 salaries. An experienced Internal Auditing Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$684,000 based on 21 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 36 survey responses.