What Do Marketing Officers Do?
The job of a marketing officer is to assist in maintaining, establishing, and improving brand recognition. Some typical tasks performed by a marketing officer include developing brand strategies, working with team members to complete assignments, reviewing materials, leading task projects, and being a team member on task projects.
Marketing officers generally work during normal business hours, although overtime may be required for particular projects or tasks. Most of their time is spent in a…Read more
- Develop corporate marketing plan and tactical marketing strategies.
- Oversee and manage advertising and merchandising programs.
- Plan and implement research gathering and information projects.
- Conduct and interprets market research for local market planning and goal setting.
- Gather information to identify opportunities, present insights, conclusions and recommendations.