What Do Quality Assurance (QA) Directors Do?
The director of quality Assurance (QA) is normally a high-level management position within a company. Normally, technology companies or software manufacturers have quality assurance departments, but any manufacturer of consumer or commercial goods generally have a similar department and positions.
The first role of the QA director is to know their company’s product and how it is meant to work; they then implement a strategy throughout the QA department and employee team that ensure products are…Read more
- Develop and maintain quality control processes.
- Work with other senior members of the organization in the design and development of new products.
- Leads drive for quality and safety improvements in product specifications.
- Improve quality, ensure safety and reduce waste to increase profitability.
- Hire, train, schedule and supervise quality assurance staff and managers.