What Do Senior Project Architects Do?
A senior project architect is the team leader and coordinator for an architectural project. He or she is responsible for developing architectural designs, as well as approving the final draft of project plans; this involves working closely with the client to ensure that their needs are met and any concerns are addressed. They monitor project progress throughout the project to ensure that all deliverables and timelines are being met within budget; if there are issues, the senior project architect…Read more
- Oversee design development, production of working drawings, and construction documents on given projects.
- Establish and maintain budgets, schedules, and monitor adherence of terms of contract expectations.
- Manage the project delivery process and work closely with clients.
- Monitor project progress according to contract scope and deliverables.
- Coordinate and lead teams through design, development and contract phases of construction projects.