The average salary for a Mid-Career Senior Project Architect in Hong Kong is HK$647,778.
Is Senior Project Architect your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
HK$590k - HK$693k
HK$0 - HK$48k
HK$635k - HK$733k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Senior Project Architect
A senior project architect is the team leader and coordinator for an architectural project. He or she is responsible for developing architectural designs, as well as approving the final draft of project plans; this involves working closely with the client to ensure that their needs are met and any concerns are addressed. They monitor project progress throughout the project to ensure that all deliverables and timelines are being met within budget; if there are issues, the senior project architect…Read more
Senior Project Architect Tasks
- Oversee design development, production of working drawings, and construction documents on given projects.
- Establish and maintain budgets, schedules, and monitor adherence of terms of contract expectations.
- Manage the project delivery process and work closely with clients.
- Monitor project progress according to contract scope and deliverables.
- Coordinate and lead teams through design, development and contract phases of construction projects.
Senior Project Architect Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 16 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$116k - HK$881k
HK$20k - HK$431k
HK$80k - HK$920k
HK$205k - HK$662k
HK$180k - HK$585k
HK$30k - HK$670k
HK$66k - HK$1m
HK$52k - HK$1m
HK$198k - HK$520k
HK$399k - HK$908k