The average salary for an Experienced Senior Project Manager, IT is HK$886,380.
Is Senior Project Manager, IT your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$524k - HK$1m
HK$42k - HK$204k
HK$577k - HK$1m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Project Manager, IT
Senior project managers must be well organized, extremely responsible, and capable of working with a wide variety of other people. Senior IT project managers work in a fast paced and frequently changing industry, and must work very hard to keep up with the responsibilities they are tasked with. They must also be proficient at working with a number of technologies and at keeping up with the ever changing field of information technology. They must also be educated, generally holding at least a …Read more
Senior Project Manager, IT Tasks
- Conduct meetings with all key stakeholders in order to announce the start of the project and review the overall project plan.
- Create, track and forecast changes in project budgets.
- Measure project performance.
- Develop a detailed project plan with identified critical path tasks.
- Record detailed customer requirements, constraints and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project deliverables.
Senior Project Manager, IT Job Listings
Popular Skills for Senior Project Manager, IT
Strategic Project Management
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Project Manager, IT
A mid-career Senior Project Manager, IT with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$660,000 based on 11 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of HK$806,500.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 21 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$108k - HK$879k
HK$97k - HK$964k
HK$52k - HK$1m
HK$135k - HK$595k
HK$84k - HK$798k
HK$60k - HK$831k
HK$24k - HK$667k
HK$30k - HK$760k
HK$212k - HK$669k
HK$303k - HK$953k