The average salary for a Senior Systems Analyst in Hong Kong is HK$517,340.
Senior Systems Analyst by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Senior Systems Analysts Do?
Senior systems analysts are in charge of implementing and analyzing complex systems for their organizations, which includes planning development, testing, and deployment processes for various departments, and they report their progress to informational systems managers.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask on separate projects are important for senior systems analysts, and their main responsibilities often focus on software design, programming, and application maintenance. …Read more
Senior Systems Analyst Tasks
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
- Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
- Analyze and route issues into the proper ticketing systems and update and close tickets in a timely manner.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
Senior Systems Analyst Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Senior Systems Analysts?
Skills in Project Management, SQL and Business Analysis are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Oracle and Java.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Systems Analysts?
A mid-career Senior Systems Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$483,500 based on 11 salaries. An experienced Senior Systems Analyst with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$529,741 based on 45 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of HK$500,000.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 67 survey responses.