An Experienced Service Delivery Manager earns an average salary of HK$925,415 per year.
Job Description for Service Delivery Manager
Service delivery mangers often are the first and only contact for a client who needs answers regarding information systems and their account. These managers must have the skills to conduct recovery exercises and be able to document every step and progress during the recovery. After every exercise, service delivery managers must create a formal report for the clients.Read More...
Service delivery managers must be experts on recovery support, information availability, and managing service delivery for clients. They also are responsible for improving the efficiency of work production.
Service delivery managers must have knowledge and experience in the information technology (IT) field. Many companies require applicants have experience in technical service and customer support. In addition, individuals that have a degree in computer science or engineering are highly desirable. Skills in business programs such as Excel and Visio are often required. Since the position requires constant communication with customers, applicants must be personable and able to clearly communicate with multiple clients. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Service Delivery Manager Tasks
- Manage service delivery for a suite of customers and provide day to day operational guidance.
- Act as the link between a variety of projects, customers, and resources.
- Recommend solutions to problems and cost-effective strategies for clients.
- Monitor team members to ensure that project milestones are met and delivered on time.
- Design and execute techniques to enhance productivity and efficiency and reduce risks.