The average salary for a Category Manager with Market Research skills in Ireland is €57,391.
Is Category Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€49k - €64k
€0 - €6k
€49k - €71k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Category Manager
A category manager determines the layout of products in a store, using sophisticated demographic data to assess possible product assortment schemes, select an option, ensure the selected scheme is employed, and monitor the scheme's performance. Along with organizing a product assortment scheme, a category manager also creates charts and diagrams so that the company's annual plans are broken down into seasonal and monthly assortment change calendars. Along with dealing with product assortment, a…Read more
Category Manager Tasks
- Manage, improve and recommend the product assortment for the company.
- Verify plans and provide explanations for variances in budgeted sales and gross profit.
- Identify leverage opportunities, work with procurement, negotiate contracts, supply agreements and programs.
- Develop annual category plans which include current situation analysis, vision and strategy and specific category plans.
- Narrow categories and work with suppliers to narrow products supplied to the company.
Category Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Category Manager
Skills in Contract Negotiation and Sourcing are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Microsoft Excel, Negotiation and Data Analysis.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€25k - €53k
€21k - €35k
€29k - €60k
€30k - €75k
€27k - €52k
€28k - €61k
€28k - €54k
€31k - €60k
€29k - €51k