Avg. Base Hourly Rate (EUR)
The average hourly pay for a Maintenance Planner is €13.50
What Do Maintenance Planners Do?
Maintenance planners help develop strategies for preventive and predictive maintenance systems. They also are responsible for ordering parts and making sure that repairs and maintenance are done in an accurate and high-quality manner. The maintenance planner must also participate in the safety and health programs as needed. These professionals work closely with the maintenance managers to build reliable maintenance systems and teams. They also work with other maintenance employees and …Read more
- Inspect sites and buildings to scope and plan new and ongoing maintenance work.
- Oversee maintenance workers, assigning tasks, and evaluating completion.
- Maintain and oversee invoices, orders, accounting, and contractor work, including writing ongoing work orders.
- Order parts, supplies, materials, and inventory to ensure activities can proceed.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and services, identify benchmarks for reliability and safety.
FAQs About Maintenance Planners
What is the highest pay for Maintenance Planners?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Maintenance Planner is €NaN / hour
What is the lowest pay for Maintenance Planners?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Maintenance Planner is €NaN / hour
How can Maintenance Planners increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Maintenance Planner is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Maintenance Planner that oversees more junior Maintenance Planners, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.