The average salary for a Product Manager, Financial Services in Ireland is €59,500.
Is Product Manager, Financial Services your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€46k - €72k
€3k - €9k
€46k - €80k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Product Manager, Financial Services
Product managers in financial services are chiefly responsible for overseeing sales associates and other financial representatives to ensure performance quotas are met. In general, these managers oversee a particular region, serving several different branches or offices of a company. Some product managers for financial services work with certain groups of clients, such as a demographic classification, rather than a particular geographic region. For example, one manager might oversee representati…Read more
Product Manager, Financial Services Tasks
- Work together with sales, marketing, and product developers to create new products and services and make sure sales goals are met.
- Ensure products and services have clear differences from those offered by competitors.
- Evaluate current products and services to determine needs for upgrades and improvements.
- Identify market trends and needs, and translate them into ideas for new products and services.
- Develop sales plans for new products which will allow the company to achieve revenue objectives.
Product Manager, Financial Services Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Product Manager, Financial Services
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.