Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for an Assistant Operations Manager is ₹501,145
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Assistant Operations Managers?
An entry-level Assistant Operations Manager with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹389,744 based on 21 salaries. An early career Assistant Operations Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹400,331 based …Read more
What Do Assistant Operations Managers Do?
An assistant operations manager takes the place of the operations manager when necessary and are accountable for maintaining the correct operation of the business in the absence of the operations manager. They generally perform hands-on operations work and handle the administrative responsibilities of the business. They also try to improve the operations of the business by giving effective, actionable feedback to the operations manager. Assistant operations managers must be detail-oriented and …Read more
- Manage daily activities, including staffing, scheduling, and customer interactions.
- Coach and train employees and staff.
- Audit and place orders for equipment, supplies and materials.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on budget, costs and income.
- Handle routine tasks and customer problems and escalate unusual or high priority items.