The average salary for an Associate Director, Non-Profit Organization is Rs 1,500,000.
MEDIAN Rs 1,500,000
Is Associate Director, Non-Profit Organization your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
Rs 135k - Rs 5m
Rs 118k - Rs 305k
Rs 135k - Rs 5m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Associate Director, Non-Profit Organization
Associate directors of non-profit organizations are tasked with assisting their organizations' directors and are responsible for developing strategic plans related to fundraising, donor recognition programs, events for major donor societies, public events related to fundraising, and other endeavors. Prior managerial or supervisory experience and a bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or another relevant field are generally required for this position. These associate directors should …Read more
Associate Director, Non-Profit Organization Tasks
- Assist with updating and publishing the organization's newsletter, website, and promotional material.
- Assist in management and oversight of budget, fundraising, and donation reporting.
- Provide administrative support, greet visitors, answer the phone, perform data entry, maintain records, etc.
- Ensure fundraising records are accurate and up to date.
- Help plan fundraising activities and direct the daily implementation of fundraising strategies.
Associate Director, Non-Profit Organization Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 8 survey responses.