Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Business Consultant is ₹997,634
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Business Consultants?
An entry-level Business Consultant with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹479,510 based on 36 salaries. An early career Business Consultant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹755,194 based on 275 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Business Consultants Do?
Problem-solving expertise plays an important part in how successful the company is or can be. Though a business consultant can specialize in many different areas, their duties typically are somewhat similar. Most of the time, these consultants are hired during the start-up process of a new business, and it is their job to revitalize and organize the company to help it run more efficiently. Business consultants also may be in charge of improving a part of the business that is in dire straits. In …Read more
- Coordinate with partners to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented on a global scale.
- Build rapport with external vendors in order to support business objectives.
- Develop and update high-level roadmap of business initiatives and goals.
- Modify programs to enhance likelihood of meeting business goals.
- Balance customer requests and requirements with technical constraints.