The average salary for a Computer Hardware Technician with Hardware Configuration skills in India is ₹127,000.
Is Computer Hardware Technician your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
₹0 - ₹127k
₹0 - ₹127k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Computer Hardware Technician
Although sales of traditional desktop and laptop computers have declined in recent years, there is still a wide range of employers in need of qualified computer hardware technicians. Simply put, these men and women are the workers who repair and maintain computers, and troubleshoot problems and recommend upgrades as needed. In many situations, these technicians perform installation work, as well. For a computer hardware technician working in a repair shop or even a larger retailer, customers wi…Read more
Computer Hardware Technician Tasks
- Install and configure computer hardware and associated devices.
- Manage and respond to a help tickets, documenting interactions.
- Repair and update hardware and devices, including testing and evaluating equipment.
- Build custom components and configure existing parts for use.
- Maintain, update, and test computer hardware and associated devices.
Computer Hardware Technician Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Computer Hardware Technician
Computer Hardware Technician
Related Job Salaries
₹120k - ₹320k
₹103k - ₹816k
₹142k - ₹1m
₹101k - ₹509k
₹115k - ₹402k
₹126k - ₹1m
₹92k - ₹1m
₹157k - ₹673k
₹154k - ₹774k
₹162k - ₹1m