Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Corporate Lawyer is ₹708,257
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Corporate Lawyers?
An entry-level Corporate Lawyer with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹517,479 based on 45 salaries. An early career Corporate Lawyer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹603,908 based on 87 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Corporate Lawyers Do?
Corporate lawyers are responsible for all aspects of corporate law practice. This includes all legal processes related to the formation, operation, and governance of a corporation or corporation-like entity such as a limited liability company (LLC), partnership, or alliance. The corporate lawyer may be responsible for helping establish a new corporation, which requires filing articles of incorporation and adhering to all relevant federal, state, and local regulations. Once a corporation has …Read more
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.