Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for an Enrolled Agent is ₹500,887 in 2024
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Enrolled Agents?
An entry-level Enrolled Agent with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹488,125 based on 13 salaries. An early career Enrolled Agent with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹464,516 based on 15 salaries. A mid-career …Read more
What Do Enrolled Agents Do?
To facilitate communication and satisfy legal requirements (in the U.S.), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) confers the status of enrolled agent to individuals able to meet the education and testing requirements. People certified as an enrolled agent may then act as an intermediary for citizens and private businesses when interacting with the IRS on tax matters, questions, and disputes. Businesses that specialize in preparing tax returns or handling income tax resolution are the typical …Read more
- Guide management's tax decisions by examining and discussing tax consequences of various financial options, recommending optimal course of action.
- Remit tax payments by requesting disbursements.
- Prepare federal, state, and local tax returns by collecting, analyzing, and formatting financial information.
- Recommend strategies to minimize tax liability by studying tax regulations, searching out and evaluating tax options.
- Determine impact of management's tax decisions by computing taxes.
FAQs About Enrolled Agents
What is the highest pay for Enrolled Agents?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Enrolled Agent is ₹1m / year
What is the lowest pay for Enrolled Agents?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Enrolled Agent is ₹301k / year
How can Enrolled Agents increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Enrolled Agent is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Enrolled Agent that oversees more junior Enrolled Agents, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.