The average salary for a Fabricator with Manufacturing Fabrication skills in India is ₹393,054.
Is Fabricator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
₹250k - ₹800k
₹15k - ₹41k
₹219k - ₹15m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Fabricator
Fabricating is the act of creating metal structures. There are many tasks that are part of the fabricator's work, including cutting, grinding, welding, and assembling these structures. Often fabricators work on assembly lines, but many jobs also include metal fabrication tasks such as blacksmithing and ironworking. The first step in the fabrication process is to cut the metal by using manual cutters such as a chisel or saw, torching metal with handheld torches, or using numerical control cutte…Read more
- Perform various fabrication techniques such as saw, sand, polish, glue, seam and cut.
- Perform minor machine maintenance.
- Set stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule or template.
- Measure work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Read job specification to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
Fabricator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.