The average salary for an Instructional Design Manager in Bangalore, Karnataka is Rs 1,300,000.
Is Instructional Design Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
Rs 0 - Rs 1m
Rs 0 - Rs 1m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Instructional Design Manager
Instructional design managers develop and oversee project designs and implement ideas for each project, as well as guide the organization in these areas. They must use technology and applications as well as planning and creativity to brainstorm ideas and develop them online or on paper, and they then bring other employees together to bring these ideas to reality. Instructional design managers are responsible for removing all flaws and complications and making corrections as necessary. They usua…Read more
Instructional Design Manager Tasks
- Develop and deliver targeted curriculum and learning programs.
- Manage mentorship, coaching and shadowing experiences.
- Create and analyze evaluations to assess student progress.
- Design and implement web-based teaching platforms and learning opportunities.
- Evaluate, maintain and update instructional materials for content and appearance.
Instructional Design Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
Rs 479k - Rs 2m
Rs 169k - Rs 802k
Rs 605k - Rs 2m
Rs 199k - Rs 849k
Rs 152k - Rs 986k
Rs 303k - Rs 2m
Rs 403k - Rs 2m
Rs 176k - Rs 965k
Rs 1m - Rs 3m
Rs 429k - Rs 3m