Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Patent Agent is ₹411,745
What Do Patent Agents Do?
Inventors looking to obtain protection for their innovations employ patent practitioners, otherwise known as patent agents, for assistance with the patent application process. Certified by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), patent agents help prospective inventors navigate the complex requirements of patent application.
Patent agents help prospective inventors with every step of the application process, which typically starts with the agents researching the invention or process …Read more
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Respond to U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) actions.
- Draft and prosecute patent application for invention.
- Interview clients and conduct research to understand invention.
FAQs About Patent Agents
What is the highest pay for Patent Agents?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Patent Agent is ₹NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Patent Agents?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Patent Agent is ₹NaN / year
How can Patent Agents increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Patent Agent is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Patent Agent that oversees more junior Patent Agents, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.