The average salary for a Psychologist with Diagnosis and Treatment Planning skills in India is Rs 420,000.
Is Psychologist your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
Rs 300k - Rs 547k
Rs 305k - Rs 1m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Psychologist
Psychologists employ their education and knowledge of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-V) to provide diagnostic interviews, psychological testing, and individual and group psychotherapy. They may work as part of a multidisciplinary team, and consult with other professionals regarding patient care. These other professionals vary depending upon the type of psychologist. For instance, a school psychologist may work with teachers, social workers, counselors, and doctors…Read more
- Conduct psychological exams, providing recommendations about courses of treatment and diagnosis.
- Participate in and recruit for applied research in psychology.
- Respond to crises with appropriate interventions and change treatment plans to respond to changing circumstances.
- Administer and interpret psychological tests and measurements, and document results internally and for patients.
- Guide patients through treatment regimens like behavior modification, psychotherapy, and group therapy.
Psychologist Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Psychologist
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Skills in Patient Counseling and Group Therapy are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Clinical Psychology and Counseling.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
Rs 146k - Rs 556k
Rs 101k - Rs 1m
Rs 101k - Rs 1m
Rs 117k - Rs 691k
Rs 168k - Rs 502k
Rs 121k - Rs 808k
Rs 100k - Rs 2m
Rs 102k - Rs 1m
Rs 122k - Rs 509k
Rs 143k - Rs 562k