Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Public Relations (PR) Specialist is ₹600,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Public Relations (PR) Specialists?
An early career Public Relations (PR) Specialist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹617,000 based on 9 salaries. A mid-career Public Relations (PR) Specialist with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹450,000 based on 5 …Read more
What Do Public Relations (PR) Specialists Do?
A public relations (PR) specialist helps promote and elevate awareness of a company, brand, or individual. They also help ensure that awareness in the public eye remains positive. They work with a variety of media, from the the web to more traditional media outlets such as TV, radio, and newspapers. They coordinate with marketing teams on branding and promotion to ensure consistency.
Much of the PR specialist's work involves helping to execute marketing or advertising strategies. They may …Read more
- Promote individuals, groups, or organizations by writing or selecting publicity material and releasing it through various communications media.
- Respond to requests for information or designate another appropriate spokesperson or information source.
- Plan and execute press conferences and special events.
- Lead community marketing efforts, ensuring execution of strategies to improve market presence.
- Develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products and services.