Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Regional Operations Director is ₹2,200,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Regional Operations Directors?
A mid-career Regional Operations Director with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹1,342,000 based on 5 salaries. An experienced Regional Operations Director with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹2,034,730 based on 7 salaries. …Read more
What Do Regional Operations Directors Do?
The position of a regional operations director requires a great deal of managerial experience, as well as the ability to lead others and work with a team. These director spend their days in an office overseeing necessary daily tasks to run a corporation, from hiring and firing employees and creating work schedules to arranging meetings, brainstorming innovative ideas, and finding ways to increase profits.
Regional operations directors work with a range of staff, from accountants and human …Read more
- Coach, oversee, evaluate, mentor, and lead trainings for regional staff.
- Directly handle complex problems ranging from public relations to safety concerns.
- Analyze key financial data, oversee regional budget and authorize expenditures.
- Develop annual business, maintenance, and service goals and strategies to meet them.
- Partner with other areas like legal, construction, and development to reach organizational objectives.