Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Senior Test Engineer is ₹600,000
What Do Senior Test Engineers Do?
Senior test engineers generally work with computer software and hardware. These engineers test and create programs for a company for their own internal programs or usage or for third party/public usage. Senior test engineers generally work with and/or oversee a dedicated team of test engineers or developers, and they work with them to suss out and address any issues that might arise in a given system or program. Because they often lead teams, they must have excellent communication skills and …Read more
- Develop test plans and design hardware/software to execute those tests.
- Provide technical expertise and design input to other teams.
- Create, update, and communicate required documentation.
- Verify and validate new tests, test systems and solutions.
- Perform automated and manual tests, interpret results and de-bug.