Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Senior Tester with Test Automation Skills Salary (India)
The average pay for a Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Senior Tester with Test Automation skills is Rs 723,281 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 10 years' experience.
Rs 357,181 - Rs 1,219,509
MEDIAN: Rs 725,478
|Range||Rs 0Rs 1M|
|Salary||Rs 357,181 - Rs 1,219,509|
|Bonus||Rs 0.00 - Rs 200,333|
|Profit Sharing||Rs 10,174|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|Rs 359,873 - Rs 1,329,485|
Job Description for Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Senior Tester
- Write and maintain test cases, process defect reports, and perform black box testing, white box and end-to-end testing.
- Execute comprehensive test cases, processing defect reports.
- Debug issue encounter during testing and in production.
- Perform tests, report problems encountered, verify defects when fixed, and document test procedures to verify problem fixes.
- Suggest and evaluate approaches to testing strategies in the test environments.
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Senior Tester Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Senior Tester
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 7 votes.