Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager is ₹2,000,000
What Do Sr. Strategic Sourcing Managers Do?
Senior strategic sourcing managers create effective strategies for identifying and driving sourcing initiatives for their company. They are in charge of analyzing current and new products or services to identify new sourcing opportunities. In addition, they communicate with external partners and cross-functional teams, as well as identify possible problems and resolve them in a timely manner. One of their main tools include a personal computer to communicate with colleagues and create sourcing …Read more
- Develop and lead implementation of sourcing strategies, procurement, and process flow throughout the organization.
- Ensure compliance to existing contracts and service levels.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities to reduce costs, negotiate and manage existing providers.
- Lead bidding process and ensure quality and cost goals are met.
- Report on actual costs, negotiation opportunities and overall strategic plan for sourcing, logistics, and return on investment (ROI).
FAQs About Sr. Strategic Sourcing Managers
What is the highest pay for Sr. Strategic Sourcing Managers in Chennai?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager in Chennai is ₹NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Sr. Strategic Sourcing Managers in Chennai?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager in Chennai is ₹NaN / year
How can Sr. Strategic Sourcing Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager that oversees more junior Sr. Strategic Sourcing Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.