Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Technical Recruiter is ₹292,663
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Technical Recruiters?
An entry-level Technical Recruiter with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹225,553 based on 101 salaries. An early career Technical Recruiter with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹297,685 based on 374 salaries. …Read more
What Do Technical Recruiters Do?
Technical recruiters are in charge of researching, screening, and selecting talented candidates with technical abilities for hiring organizations. They manage and analyze candidate experience, and pick the individual(s) that best fit with provided position requirements. Technical recruiters use their networking abilities to find the best talent in the market, and they make work offers based on their technical skills. In addition, they must accompany these technical candidates through the …Read more
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- May be involved in writing and posting job descriptions using appropriate technical terminology.
- Effectively source, screen and interview applicants for technical skills and ability.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Arrange for interviews and provide travel arrangements as necessary.