Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Primary School Teacher is €21,684 in 2024
What Do Primary School Teachers Do?
Primary school teachers instruct children who are typically in grades one through five or six and between six and eleven years old. The goal of educating pupils at this age is to lay the firm foundations of reading comprehension, writing, and math, and primary school teachers also use these fundamentals to teach broader foundation knowledge in subjects like science and social studies. They also help to ensure that developmental subjects in the arts and physical education are taught as well.
In …Read more
- Connect curriculum standards to daily objectives, teaching children according to instructional goals.
- Communicate student progress to parents and guardians.
- Develop and implement activities, classroom materials, and resources.
- Monitor and evaluate student progress and achievement.
- Manage a safe and hygienic classroom environment, ensuring physical and mental security.
FAQs About Primary School Teachers
What is the highest pay for Primary School Teachers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Primary School Teacher is €NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Primary School Teachers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Primary School Teacher is €NaN / year
How can Primary School Teachers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Primary School Teacher is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Primary School Teacher that oversees more junior Primary School Teachers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.