Plant Manager, Manufacturing Salary (Mexico)
The average pay for a Plant Manager, Manufacturing is MXN 840,200 per year.
|Range||MXN 0MXN 1M|
|Salary||MXN 147,679 - MXN 1,546,994|
|Bonus||MXN 0.00 - MXN 304,669|
|Profit Sharing||MXN 61,517|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|MXN 150,149 - MXN 1,933,587|
Job Description for Plant Manager, Manufacturing
Manufacturing plant managers combine oversight of day-to-day manufacturing operations with "birds-eye" analysis of efficiency and productivity. Manufacturing plant managers also ensure safety policies are enforced stringently and set identifiable goals and objectives for staff. While face-to-face interactions are an essential part of the position, a crucial component of the job is communicating with upper management on trends on plant performance, forecasts for future performances, and other issues.Read More...
As with other management positions, manufacturing plant managers must possess expert communication skills to set guidelines for subordinates and deal with problems swiftly but carefully. Manufacturing plant managers typically must have a bachelor’s degree in industrial management, business administration, or a related field, as well as anywhere from four to eight years in a supervisory position in a manufacturing environment. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Plant Manager, Manufacturing Tasks
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of production facility, including maintenance, quality assurance, design, engineering and administration.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities between departments.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
Plant Manager, Manufacturing Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Plant Manager, Manufacturing
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.