The average salary for a Mid-Career Programmer Analyst is MXN 99,500.
Is Programmer Analyst your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
MXN 0 - MXN 100k
MXN 0 - MXN 124k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Programmer Analyst
Programmer analysts work at various organizations. They design, code, and test new programs. They must document programs that they write. Documentation should include flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and revision dates. They debug, troubleshoot, and maintain source code related to various computer programs. Programmer analysts may also be required to customize computer programs that were bought from vendors to meet their organization’s specific needs. They must know co…Read more
Programmer Analyst Tasks
- Work with designers and content producers.
- Work with users from identifying conceptual system requirements through completion.
- Work with middle-tier developers to integrate back-end database code with business applications.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug software for web sites.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug database stored procedures and complex queries to extract, calculate or manipulate information.
Programmer Analyst Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
MXN 86k - MXN 677k
MXN 119k - MXN 548k
MXN 120k - MXN 491k
MXN 145k - MXN 692k
MXN 100k - MXN 903k
MXN 304k - MXN 800k
MXN 540k - MXN 795k
MXN 377k - MXN 525k
MXN 240k - MXN 530k