The average salary for an Early-Career Business Consultant with Project Management skills in Netherlands is €43,599.
Is Business Consultant your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€30k - €59k
€1k - €4k
€30k - €60k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Business Consultant
Problem-solving expertise plays an important part in how successful the company is or can be. Though a business consultant can specialize in many different areas, their duties typically are somewhat similar. Most of the time, these consultants are hired during the start-up process of a new business, and it is their job to revitalize and organize the company to help it run more efficiently. Business consultants also may be in charge of improving a part of the business that is in dire straits. In …Read more
Business Consultant Tasks
- Coordinate with partners to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented on a global scale.
- Build rapport with external vendors in order to support business objectives.
- Develop and update high-level roadmap of business initiatives and goals.
- Modify programs to enhance likelihood of meeting business goals.
- Balance customer requests and requirements with technical constraints.
Business Consultant Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Business Consultant
Skills in Data Analysis and IT Consulting are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Client Interaction and Business Analysis.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€30k - €70k
€35k - €73k
€47k - €87k
€32k - €70k
€34k - €72k
€30k - €57k
€26k - €60k
€36k - €92k
€33k - €71k