The average salary for a Mid-Career Business Consultant with Project Management skills in Netherlands is €54,654.
Is Business Consultant your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€45k - €58k
€0 - €4k
€49k - €60k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Business Consultant
Problem-solving expertise plays an important part in how successful the company is or can be. Though a business consultant can specialize in many different areas, their duties typically are somewhat similar. Most of the time, these consultants are hired during the start-up process of a new business, and it is their job to revitalize and organize the company to help it run more efficiently. Business consultants also may be in charge of improving a part of the business that is in dire straits. In …Read more
Business Consultant Tasks
- Coordinate with partners to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented on a global scale.
- Build rapport with external vendors in order to support business objectives.
- Develop and update high-level roadmap of business initiatives and goals.
- Modify programs to enhance likelihood of meeting business goals.
- Balance customer requests and requirements with technical constraints.
Business Consultant Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Business Consultant
Years of Experience
This data is based on 9 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€30k - €70k
€35k - €73k
€47k - €87k
€32k - €70k
€34k - €72k
€30k - €57k
€26k - €60k
€36k - €92k
€33k - €71k