The average salary for a Late-Career Chief Technology Officer (CTO) with IT Management skills in Netherlands is €78,500.
Is Chief Technology Officer (CTO) your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€0 - €79k
€0 - €5k
€0 - €88k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
A chief technology officer is part of an executive team in a company. He or she leads the efforts of the technology development within the company. This is usually the highest position related to technology within a company. Leadership skills are needed, as the CTO will often lead teams of people in the information technology department. The CTO may decide when technologies need to be updated, so it is important to stay up to date with developments in the field. It is also important to keep an…Read more
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Tasks
- Lead technology teams in day-to-day operations, provide key expertise, supervise the heads of departments, and set performance goals.
- Conduct technical reviews of products or solutions to compare and evaluate their applicability.
- Contribute to senior management team, guiding strategic decisions and resource allocation.
- Monitor management of all hardware, software, databases and licenses, maintenance, and projections of future needs.
- Define technology strategies and ensure that processes meet expectations for federal, state and community privacy and security.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay by Experience Level for Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
A mid-career Chief Technology Officer (CTO) with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €55,000 based on 5 salaries. An experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €84,739 based on 13 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 18 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€41k - €100k
€34k - €92k
€33k - €70k
€39k - €80k
€38k - €76k
€57k - €99k
€41k - €104k
€33k - €65k
€44k - €102k