The average salary for a Late-Career Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in Netherlands is €90,647.
Is Chief Technology Officer (CTO) your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€49k - €124k
€3k - €34k
€49k - €162k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
A chief technology officer is part of an executive team in a company. He or she leads the efforts of the technology development within the company. This is usually the highest position related to technology within a company. Leadership skills are needed, as the CTO will often lead teams of people in the information technology department. The CTO may decide when technologies need to be updated, so it is important to stay up to date with developments in the field. It is also important to keep an…Read more
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Tasks
- Lead technology teams in day-to-day operations, provide key expertise, supervise the heads of departments, and set performance goals.
- Conduct technical reviews of products or solutions to compare and evaluate their applicability.
- Contribute to senior management team, guiding strategic decisions and resource allocation.
- Monitor management of all hardware, software, databases and licenses, maintenance, and projections of future needs.
- Define technology strategies and ensure that processes meet expectations for federal, state and community privacy and security.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Pay by Experience Level for Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
An early career Chief Technology Officer (CTO) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €62,857 based on 16 salaries. A mid-career Chief Technology Officer (CTO) with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €66,496 based on 19 salaries. An experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €88,378 based on 37 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 72 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€42k - €100k
€33k - €91k
€33k - €70k
€40k - €79k
€37k - €76k
€57k - €100k
€40k - €104k
€43k - €102k
€30k - €70k