The average salary for a Junior Recruiter in Netherlands is €27,280.
Is Junior Recruiter your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€26k - €30k
€26k - €30k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Junior Recruiter
A junior recruiter typically holds an entry-level position within a company's human resources department, assisting in the procurement of future employees. This position typically involves working traditional daytime office inside an office building. A junior recruiter is often the person who initiates the hiring process, posts job openings to generate applications, and identifies and screens qualified candidates. They also frequently schedule interviews with hiring managers, present job offers…Read more
Junior Recruiter Tasks
- Develop a network of candidates, building strong relationships that persist.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers.
- Present offers to candidates and close deals.
- Work with hiring managers to understand requirements and ensure fit for candidates.
- Screen, qualify, certify, and interview candidates to identify fit with particular positions.
Junior Recruiter Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Junior Recruiter
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€24k - €51k
€29k - €54k
€37k - €76k
€26k - €54k
€32k - €36k
€21k - €46k
€24k - €59k
€34k - €77k
€41k - €117k
€32k - €74k