The average salary for a Logistics Coordinator with Scheduling skills in Netherlands is €29,010.
Is Logistics Coordinator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€28k - €32k
€0 - €2k
€27k - €43k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Logistics Coordinator
A logistics coordinator may be in charge of overseeing a wide variety of events and projects. In some cases, they will oversee the patient care logistics in hospitals and the disposal of hazardous waste. Other times, the coordinator will be in charge of coordinating events for their company. Logistics coordinators can work in a variety of settings, such as law firms, retail stores, and schools. They can work as event coordinators, center coordinators, and shipping and receiving coordinators. Lo…Read more
Logistics Coordinator Tasks
- Coordinate and communicate with external parties to ensure acquisition and delivery of shipments.
- Ensure shipping compliance with state, federal, and international regulations.
- Investigate and recommend optimal shipping options and coordinate with vendors.
- Develop positive relationships with freight and external logistics companies.
- Lead weekly logistics status meetings to inform stakeholders.
Logistics Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Logistics Coordinator
Skills in Logistics, Shipping, Customer Service, Microsoft Excel and Data Entry are correlated to pay that is above average.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 10 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€34k - €92k
€31k - €60k
€37k - €83k
€28k - €40k
€20k - €40k
€30k - €56k
€39k - €80k
€34k - €79k
€32k - €89k