The average salary for a Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner in Netherlands is €71,668.
Is Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€61k - €118k
€5k - €10k
€62k - €151k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner
A senior human resources (HR) business partner is typically the final authority within a company on matters concerning the business' employees. The HR business partner works to establish legally sound hiring and termination procedures, and then ensures that managers and supervisors understand and adhere to these policies. Due to the expense of training and hiring new employees, the senior HR partner also helps develop screening and interview procedures aimed at reducing turnover. The senior HR …Read more
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner Tasks
- Collaborate internally and externally to solve human resources problems and direct solutions.
- Lead change management strategies and mentor employees.
- Identify, pursue and hire prospects, on-boarding them and coaching for success.
- Advise and facilitate legal proceedings and employment issues.
- Develop and implement HR strategies, including bargaining, terminations, policy violations, hiring and others.
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner
Skills in Performance Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Employee Relations and Strategic Planning.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 15 survey responses.