The average salary for an Experienced Technical Support Manager in Netherlands is €74,100.
Is Technical Support Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€41k - €82k
€0 - €6k
€0 - €500
€42k - €88k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Technical Support Manager
Technical support managers supervise a company's technical support. They must provide their team with strong leadership and direction to increase productivity. Being able to resolve the issues of customers and employees, being able to motivate a team, and being able to identify problems and recommend improvements to technical support processes are vital. Strong computer skills, leadership traits, and technical accreditations are a must for technical support managers, as is an ability to troubl…Read more
Technical Support Manager Tasks
- Perform analyses, create reports, and implement emergency plans.
- Participate in root cause analysis and communicate findings to customers.
- Prioritize projects, identify goals, determine budget, and assign staff to reach goals.
- Oversee daily operations, including schedules, escalations, and reporting.
- Maintain performance metrics and survey targets for quality service delivery.
Technical Support Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 8 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€34k - €80k
€33k - €91k
€20k - €40k
€24k - €63k
€24k - €59k
€28k - €40k
€17k - €51k
€54k - €107k
€20k - €30k
€31k - €60k