Avg. Base Hourly Rate (NZD)
The average hourly pay for a Life Coach is NZ$33.40
What Do Life Coaches Do?
Life coaches are generally required to be knowledgeable of a variety of health and wellness topics, such as proper nutrition, exercise regimens, and other activities which contribute to leading a healthy lifestyle. They may work with people of all ages, and some work primarily with students while others work with older adults.
The main responsibility of a life coach is to help people who want to lead healthier lifestyles and improve both their physical and psychological well-being. Life …Read more
- Interview clients and determine coaching needs and individual goals.
- Utilize best practices like behavioral and cognitive therapy to work with clients.
- Document all interactions and recommendations, including skill assessments.
- Research and identify certificates, courses, exercise programs and other tools.
- Identify, explain and train clients in strategies to reach their goals.