Avg. Base Salary (NZD)
The average salary for a Production Manager, Manufacturing is NZ$81,216 in 2023
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Production Manager, Manufacturings?
An entry-level Production Manager, Manufacturing with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of NZ$63,725 based on 5 salaries. An early career Production Manager, Manufacturing with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of …Read more
What Do Production Manager, Manufacturings Do?
Production managers in the manufacturing field are mainly responsible for overseeing the operations of a given manufacturing plant. Since they serve a managerial role, they are also responsible for scheduling employees and managing the work load and projects. Production managers must supervise and plan, but must be ready to demonstrate their trade for their employees through training, so they generally should be physically fit and in some cases, able to lift heavy loads or operate different …Read more
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in safety program development.
- Manage the selection, training and development of production staff.
- Coordinate maintenance and repair of machines to avoid downtime and delays, ensure production process and machinery are in compliance with customer specifications and professional and safety standards.
- Oversee day-to-day production schedules, operational and plant activities.
- Review engineering recommended process changes to ensure process is appropriate with operating goals.
FAQs About Production Manager, Manufacturings
What is the highest pay for Production Manager, Manufacturings?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Production Manager, Manufacturing is NZ$120k / year
What is the lowest pay for Production Manager, Manufacturings?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Production Manager, Manufacturing is NZ$59k / year
How can Production Manager, Manufacturings increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Production Manager, Manufacturing is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Production Manager, Manufacturing that oversees more junior Production Manager, Manufacturings, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.