Avg. Base Salary (PHP)
The average salary for an Executive Assistant is ₱323,880
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Executive Assistants?
An entry-level Executive Assistant with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₱234,000 based on 6 salaries. An early career Executive Assistant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₱295,370 based on 56 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Executive Assistants Do?
An executive assistant provides administrative support and clerical assistance to executive and director-level management within a company. The assistant typically helps schedule and manage the itinerary of an executive, including scheduling meetings, travel and other demands on the executive's time. They also perform clerical and office duties; these may include running errands, screening phone calls, supervising clerical assistants and drafting letters and other documentation on behalf of the …Read more
- Conduct research, prepare correspondence, expense and statistical reporting.
- Schedule travel, appointments and meetings.
- Supervise clerical staff.
- Screen phone calls, emails, mail and visitors; route and resolve information requests.
- Coordinates space and office organization, and special projects.