The average hourly pay for a Physician / Doctor, General Practice with Occupational Health skills in Philippines is ₱300.00.
Is Physician / Doctor, General Practice your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
₱0 - ₱300
₱0 - ₱624,000
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Physician / Doctor, General Practice
The main task of a general practitioner, or general physician, is to diagnose and assist patients with routine checkups and examinations. A general physician is the first person whom patients will see when an illness or ailment is troubling them. Therefore, a physician must be able to complete a number of tasks, including collecting, recording, and maintaining patient information such as medical histories, reports, and examination results. He or she must be able to explain procedures and discuss…Read more
Physician / Doctor, General Practice Tasks
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients' condition.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
Physician / Doctor, General Practice Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Physician / Doctor, General Practice
Avg. Hourly Rate
Skills in Family Practice and Internal Medicine are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Emergency Medical Services (EMS).