Avg. Base Salary (SGD)
The average salary for an Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) is S$76,200
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm)s?
An early career Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of S$54,090 based on 13 salaries. A mid-career Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm) with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of S$104,762 based on 9 salaries. …Read more
What Do Attorney / Lawyer, (Law Firm)s Do?
The position of a criminal attorney, or lawyer for a law firm, requires a great deal of mental capability and the ability to work well with others, as these attorneys represent their clients in a court of law to present the best case possible for the client's benefit. These include court cases, pretrial hearings, conferences for settlements, and more.
Attorneys can expect to spend their days indoors working with clients and finding the best and most reliable ways to prove the legitimacy of …Read more
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings, and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.