The average salary for an Experienced Project Management Manager is S$120,000.
Is Project Management Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
S$0 - S$120k
S$0 - S$18k
S$0 - S$141k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Project Management Manager
The project management manager oversees the entire process of completing a project, from design to materials acquisition to final presentation. The project management manager is responsible for building and coordinating a project team, creating clear and specific goals for that team, and making sure the team has the materials and resources it needs to complete the project. Depending on the scope of the project, the project manager may either direct the project teams directly or delegate responsi…Read more
Project Management Manager Tasks
- Manage and direct the daily work of personnel throughout the building of a project.
- Communicate project goals, deadlines, and expectations to workers, management, and clients.
- Meet project deadlines, identify possible delays, and make progress reports to management and clients.
- Develop project budget, suggest changes, and determine project profitability.
- Create project construction plans and timelines, decide project goals and milestones.
Project Management Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Project Management Manager
An early career Project Management Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of S$5,000 based on 3 salaries. A mid-career Project Management Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of S$74,000 based on 4 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
S$35k - S$141k
S$15k - S$89k
S$7k - S$72k
S$36k - S$175k
S$37k - S$143k
S$36k - S$113k
S$3k - S$80k
S$47k - S$152k
S$4k - S$81k
S$30k - S$123k