Avg. Base Salary (GBP)
The average salary for a Data Architect is £64,373
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Data Architects?
An early career Data Architect with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £54,209 based on 26 salaries. A mid-career Data Architect with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £57,678 based on 15 salaries. An experienced Data Architect …Read more
What Do Data Architects Do?
Data architects are responsible for the design, structure, and maintenance of data, usually organized in a relational database. A data architect ensures the accuracy and accessibility of data relevant to an organization or a project. The management and organization of data is highly technical and requires advanced skills with computers and proficiency with data-oriented computer languages such as SQL and XML.
A successful data architect must possess superior analytical skills and be …Read more
- Create data architecture strategies for each subject area of the enterprise data model.
- Communicate plans, status and issues to higher management levels.
- Create and maintain a corporate repository of all data architecture artifacts.
- Collaborate with the business and other IT organizations to plan a data strategy.
- Produce all project data architecture deliverables.